1. DEFINITION AND FUNCTION OF COOKIES
What are cookies? A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your device when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way the equipment is used, they can use to recognize the user.
2. WHAT TYPE OF COOKIES DOES THIS WEBSITE USE?
– Own cookies: these are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or a domain managed by us and from which the service requested by the user is provided.< /p>
– Third-party cookies: they are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or a domain that is not managed by us, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
– Session cookies: they are a type of cookie designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
– Persistent cookies: are a type of cookie in which the data is still stored on the terminal and which can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, and which can range from a few minutes to several years.
– Technical cookies and personalization cookies: the former allow the user to navigate through the web page and use the different services that exist, and the latter allow the user to access the service with some character characteristics generally predefined. They are, for example, cookies for session maintenance and language cookies.
– Analysis cookies: they are those that, whether because they are processed by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and, thus, carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. This is why your navigation on our website is analyzed in order to improve the range of services we offer you.
– Cookies from external social networks: they are used so that visitors can interact with the content of various social platforms (Facebook, Twitter and Instagram) and are used by these third parties for behavioral advertising, analysis, tracking and market research by the third party owner of the social network as well as for the purposes that appear in its legal conditions, which you can access if you follow the link that appears in point 4 below.
3. HOW TO DISABLE OR DELETE COOKIES
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your device through the settings of the installed browser options.
If you do not accept cookies, it is possible that the web page not working properly. If you continue browsing we will understand that you accept its use.
4. INFORMATION ON THE IDENTIFICATION OF WHO USES THE COOKIES
Regarding analytics, the information obtained by cookies is processed by textosBCN, which has contracted the provision of the analytics service with Google Analytics.
It is also possible that there are social network add-ons from:
5. UPDATE OF COOKIES POLICY